BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

another night another dance floor

(Cobrasnake photo cred)

Sometime it seems like no matter where you start all roads lead to one place. For me that place is my nighttime location of choice,
Le Baron
. Check your inhibitions and dignity at the door, this place is not for the faint of heart. Run by nightlife aficionados La Clique, Baron is the perfect place to let loose and hit the floor until 6am. Artists employed as DJs spin tracks that keep the bodies moving until the crack of dawn. The music is so fantastic that people actually dance instead of perching pretentiously behind bottle service - what a novel concept. If your stiletto clad feet need a break you can always squeeze your way into one of the many banquettes that line the dance floor. That is, if you can squeeze past the bouncer first; the door is tight.

Drink of choice:
le baron, alright so the name won't win any awards for originality but this champagne filled concoction is delishhh!

Notable resident: Boris the bartender always gives service with a smile.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.