BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Watching: Alixis Mabille







My favorite newcomer to the couture scene is Alexis Mabille, who in my opinion has presented the best collection so far. This is only his fourth solo collection, but he has already won the respect of the fashion community. Mabille's whimsical collection for fall, expresses the often forgotten mantra of fashion designers, to make women look and feel beautiful. So perfect in their simplicity, his designs, for lack of a better word, are just downright pretty. So pretty they deserve thier own post.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.