BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Make like the French and......


Jardin Luxembourg .

Eat warm flaky croissants from the boulangerie.

Navigate cobblestone streets in high heels

Learn the difference between sauvignon blanc and chardonnay

Spend a lazy Sunday reading in Jardin de Luxembourg

Party with J.U.S.T.I.C.E at Social

Thrift shop in the Marais

Take in a reading at Shakespeare & Co.

Have philosophical discussions that last until sunrise

Attend Friday night nocturnes at the Louvre

Take part in the Birkin bag invasion

Turn off your crackberry

Watch amazing foreign films

Dance in electro street parties on St. Germain

Walk everywhere and anywhere

Buy organic produce at the street markets

Hang out in mammoth mansions and charming student studios

Fall in love, at least once.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.