BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Friday, March 27, 2009

Spotlight: Loeffler Randall

Some of the best shoes for spring come complements of Mr. Randall who is always a fashionable favorite.





Breezy Boots
These amazing boots are simply perfect for spring. Nude trends were all over the runways (think Givenchy, Stella, McQueen). This design is a perfect blend of trendy, practical, warm weather gear.










Bondage Heels
If you buy only one heel for spring it should be the bondage heel. There is something undeniably sexy, yet wearable about this particular shoe. They would look adorable paired with a short romper, or boyfriend jeans.










Birdcage Flats

The caged flat, is this year’s gladiator and a mandatory purchase. These beauties are made with embossed stingray that give them the most exquisite texture. They’re shimmery without being tacky, and will easily take you from day to night.





*All these styles are available at Shopbop.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.