BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

From the mess to the masses

Two very lovely McGill ladies came to play this weekend. My mtl girls Jess and Laurel popped into Paris for a special concert and a very special birthday.

Glad they came, sad they left. Come back soon my loves.

Chairlift
Phoenix
Love you both
Looking good birthday girl
Le Baron
+1
Beauty
Busy P
courtyard at Hotel AmourYears abroad were made for nights like these.


(Note: All photo cred must be given to my + 1 for the evening, Mark (aka the Cobra Snake). If you don't know his blog already, start following. He's a wonderful photographer and a really great concert date as well!)

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.