BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Friday, October 2, 2009

Roundup

The New York, Milan, and London shows are over and the judgments are in. The economy still has everyone feeling blah, but as per usual the fashion world still has its fair share of designers toting the virtues of cock-eyed optimism (or mutually accepted delusion, depending on how you choose to look at it).
Posen, Von Furstenberg, and Preen are attempting to convince you that your 401K is still there. It’s not......but it’s nice to pretend isn’t it? The spring/summer collections gives us a preview of the warm weather months we are unfortunately about to leave behind. Think of these inspiring get-ups while your frozen frigid during the long cold winter.

BURBERRY


JAEGER


CHRISTOPHER KANE



Must have accessories

Dolce and Gabbana

Rodarte

I'm reserving judgment on Paris until a later date....

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.