BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Monday, October 12, 2009

One of the few LA movements I support


Rodarte has landed at Colette! One of my favorite Paris concept stores is currently paying homage to the emerging talent of the American Mulleavy sisters, who are showcasing their latest wears in the second floor exhibition space.



Colette is a Parisian institution, always chalk-full of interesting fashion, amazing music, and gizmos you never knew you wanted until you saw them in their perfect little glass cases.



The store is located just a stone's throw from my front door, so Saturday afternoon I couldn't resist sneaking in for a quick peek and of course a quick bite at the Water-bar. The restaurant serves up light fair and offers over 80 different types of bottled water from around the world. A favorite stomping ground of celebrities, you may often find yourself parked next to Kanye West or Gaspard Augé.


Order yourself risotto aux cèpes Davoli and sparkling Voss water with rose nectar.
Yummmmy.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.