BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Here's to you Mrs. Robinson

Helena Christensen and Ed Westwick for American Harpers

Gossip Girl may not be known for it’s Academy Award caliber acting but the show’s stylist Eric Daman is second to none. The girl’s on the show gander a great deal of attention for their prep school fashion, but the person who’s wardrobe intrigues me the most is Chuck’s. It’s not your average trust fund brat that can rock an ascot tie without even a hint of irony. Casual or formal Chuck Bass is the definition of dapper.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.