BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Sunday, February 21, 2010

perfect LBD






I have a HUGE wardrobe, but like most women I have some clothes I might as well sleep in because I barely take them off, and others that remain perfectly folded or scrunched at the bottom of my closet for 364 days of the year. On top of way too many dresses and tops I have boxes overflowing with broaches, bangles, and rings, and drawer after drawer of scarves and belts. My closet is a tribute to my consumerist addiction but in reality learning to be creative with what you have is what truly makes for stylish dressing. This girl is wearing the same dress different ways for a year, to raise money to educate children in India. I don't know if I could do it, but I'm impressed that she can.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.