BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bonjour Afrique!


I hate the idea of leaving Paris, especially because fashion week is starting, but tomorrow I'm bidding adieu to beautiful France and jetting off to Africa. I'm heading to Morocco to soak up the sun (not that I haven't packed by spf 50, but you know....), stroll ancient cities, and wander the outdoor markets. As per usual my dilemma is a sartorial one. Morocco is primarily Muslim so the skimpy sun dresses simply won't do. I'm going to have to buy myself some linen pants so I don't roast in the desert heat.


Bisous babes, catch you on the flip side!

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.