BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today begins Paris fashion week.....

(You know you wish you were getting shot by Scott instead of Kanye...)

and I'm stuck in Fez with spotty internet service, sporting drop crotch harem pants that this society practically DEMANDS I wear. Okay, so I'm being a bit dramatic....I'm having the best time in Morocco but I can't help but wish I were back in Paris, just a little bit. For those still fortunate enough to be stomping the Tuilerie gardens my advice to you is thus: wear something positively fantastic everyday! Why? Because if you're ever going to be spotted by Jak and Jil, or become Lagerfeld's next muse you better not be dressed like you just walked out of the Gap. Get creative and bust out your most outlandish outfit. Pourquoi pas?

There are great parties happening all over the city none of which I will be able to attend (at least until I get back on Friday), so I expect all my Parisian babes to be doing me proud in my absence. I wanna know what you're wearing, where you're partying, and most importantly, who you're doing it with. Report on my desk by Friday. A plus tard!

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.