BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Vacation haze

Sorry for the slowdown in posts but I simply haven't had the time. Fashion week consumed my life and I've been running around like the Energy Bunny on speed.

Yesterday we closed out fashion week in style by attending a wonderful party thrown by the lovely Spike Jonze (no one will admit it but sometimes the parties are better then the shows....). Everyone you could ever want to see was there. Terry Richardson, Kate Lanphear, Anna Dello Russo, to name a few. Our antics on the dance floor where punctuated by laps around the party to spot celebrities and shoes!

Now let's get down to serious business and recap the best of the week.

Louis Vuitton



Channeling Betty Draper at Louis Vuitton. For every straight man who's ever watched a fashion show and thought "No woman would look good in that," this collection's for you.

Alexander McQueen


McQueen's legacy in feathers and lace takes my breath away.

Miu Miu



Girlie provocation courtesy of Miuccia. Very lolita-esque

Lanvin



Lanvin. Swoon.


I'll post the rest of my favorite collections plus tard.

bisous

1 comment:

Rachel Lily said...

You summed the Louis Vuitton collection up perfectly, it was so beautiful! XX

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.