BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Monday, March 22, 2010

impossibly trendy

One of my favorite restaurants in Paris is housed in one of the best museums, Palais Tokyo. Tokyo Eat is where I go when I’m sick of French food and nothing else seems right. The chocolate and banana milkshakes are impossibly wonderful as is the ever-changing seasonal menu. The restaurant was designed by a multitude of contemporary artists including the ever-fabulous Mr. Andre, who also curates the museum store, Black Block. In the warmer months you can eat on the patio, which boasts on the best views of the Eiffel Tower in the city. Along with ridiculously delicious dinners, you can often find us grabbing a quick drink here before we wander down the street to Baron. LOVE THIS PLACE.

Tokyo Eat
13 avenue du Président Wilson
75116 Paris

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.