BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Monday, March 8, 2010

Dave dining


During fashion week it's always a challenge to find the best places to eat. There are certain establishments that the fashion set always frequent, one of them is Dave. Dave is located right by the Louvre which is where many of the shows are held. Editors and models go to graze on bok choy and judge eachother's shoes. This Chinese restaurant is notoriously hard to get into especially if you want to eat downstairs, and you do want to eat downstairs. If you're dining upstairs you might as well not go at all. This is the restaurant there Gisele Bunchen and Leonardo Dicaprio where once told they would have to wait 20 minutes for a table.....on the street! My advice: dress to the nines and play nicely with the owner.

ps sorry there's no photos of the restaurant, but taking out a camera near Carine Roitfeld is a huge faux pas.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.