BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Saturday, February 6, 2010

S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y


Standard fabulous French weekend, minus me being able to stand on my own two feet.

+13 and sunny
boltanski busing adventures
slip 1
inadvertently defacing an exhibition. OOPS
prance in the garden
drinks and expos at palais de tok
slip 2
classic carpaccio dinner
trip to the underdeveloped world / bathroom
grapefruit, raw egg, vodka cocktail at prescription
dancing to the classics at montana
hey there paul
ending the night at Baron, per usual
slip 3

Much gained, nothing lost, except my dignity.

The rest of the weekend will undoubtedly look pretty much the same. Plus a little school work for good measure. Exposés are coming for me on Tuesday!


No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.