BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

cold sweat

girl is stressed

It's so interesting that people get so nervous doing their Sciences Po exposes. I've seen people get physically sick when it's their time to present. 10 minutes of public speaking is not that bad especially when you consider 95% of the class are probably more interested in stalking their middle school classmates on facebook then listening to your presentation. I just gave an expose for my Vichy French class and I'm absolutely positive that the proff was the only person who was mildly interested. Not that I can blame them, the underground resistance and political shift of Francois Mitterand doesn't exactly make for riveting subject matter. No judgment.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.