BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Saturday, April 17, 2010

upgrade


Kong is a beautiful restaurant on top of the Kenzo building right by the Pont Neuf. Made famous by its appearance on Sex and the City, it maintains its popularity among trendy Parisians and wealthy tourists. Alright it's a little ostentatious, but I love the kitschy decor and the udon noodles. Now that the weather has warmed up the restaurant has added a semi-terrace to their top floor. A gorgeous bar sans roof, with a roaring fireplace and heated chandeliers to keep you cozy. Order some of the delicious appetizers to nibble on while you sip your Bellini, and enjoy the view.


Kong
1, rue du Pont Neuf 75001 Paris
01 40 39 09 00

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.