BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Friday, April 16, 2010

house of ralph


When I was in prep school I - like every other student - developed a mad obsession with Ralph Lauren. I owned the classic polo in practically every color. Now that I'm a little older my fixation is more on the perfectly cut blazers then sportswear, but I digress....

This week Ralph Lauren finally unveiled their new mansion on St. Germain and it is gorgeous beyond belief; Americana classic meets Versailles opulence.

French and American Voguettes have already been spotted checking out the new digs. The store is rapidly becoming the new place to see and be seen. On the 26th fashionistas will start clamouring for a table at Ralph's, their new gourmet restaurant. I can't wait.

It happens to be right around the corner from Sci Po, so I intend on being first in line for the 30 euro hamburger.


No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.