BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

french invasion

"Save the Beatrice" t-shirts no longer necessaryPaul and André
(photos from purple diary)


Everyone's favorite Parisian graffiti artist and resident "it boy" André is once again bringing the French "je ne sais quoi" to New York. After the much publicized closing of his old hot spot, the Beatrice Inn, a new lease has finally been signed in Chinatown at the former Yello Karaoke Bar. No word yet on if old Beatrice partner Mr. Sevigny is involved, but apparently the new club will be an expansion of the Le Baron family. As an André devotee and Baron regular I'm excited at the prospect of not having to cross the ocean for my strawberry smoothies once I return stateside. No details yet on an opening date. My money is on June. Hold your breath hipsters.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.