BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Saturday, May 1, 2010

orient-express


Paris really does have the best expos..

This weekend the Institut du Monde Arabe is paying tribute to Leila Menchari, the women who creates those wonderful storefront windows for Hermès. The show is really breathtaking and fun. Sometimes it's nice to go see something that is beautiful and not impossibly serious. In addition to the displays, their are Hermès artisans making those magnificent hand stitched saddles and bags. If I ever have more money then I know what to do with, the first thing I'm going to purchase is an Hermès saddle.

On until June 6th.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.