BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Thursday, May 13, 2010

NY present

Arrivals at CDG

This week was my last week of classes at Sciences Po and I couldn’t be happier. Terribly sad that it means my time in France is coming to an end, but ecstatic because I can now fully devote myself to enjoying Paris. Fortunately I’ll have many people to enjoy it with. Apart from my usual darlings, Saturday I’m heading to Charles de Gaulle to greet a very special arrival from New York. Can’t wait! A plus tard dears!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please visit my blog

http://newyorkavectoi.wordpress.com

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.