BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Saturday, May 29, 2010

beginning of my Paris end

Ahhhh George

In honor of my last full Paris Saturday, the sister and I decided to treat ourselves to lunch atop Centre Pompidou. Dining at George, we indulged in dry martinis and beautiful views, before spending the rest of the afternoon wandering through the marais. When the weather took a turn for the worst we promptly headed to Ladurée on Royal for gossip and afternoon tea. Post-macaron haze, I skipped dinner and contemplated staying in. But who am I kidding? I'm meeting the darlings for drinks on rue Cler before running off to Baron. It's imperative that we say a proper goodbye to our favorite.

Bon weekend!

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.