BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

studious


Sorry for the lack of posts but life has been so amazing lately that I haven't had time to write about it. The last 10 days have been filled with long lunches, expositions, Versailles excursions, Baron dancing, wine tastings, macarons of every variety, sits by the seine, bisous, unexpected encounters, and more sunshine then I know what to do with. I've been living in a permanent state of euphoria only now disrupted by my looming exams and the departure of my favorite.

Though my day is going to be all about studying, I'm dashing to Café Flore to stake my claim on the terrace. In between facts and figures at least there will be beautiful people and café crème.

Wish me bon courage!

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.