BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Sunday, May 30, 2010

dropping like flies


That's a truly vulgar expression isn't it? Unfortunately, it was the only thing my post-Baron self could think of to accurately describes the state of affairs around here. Tonight we're toasting the departure of yet another New York beauty and it makes me so sad. In order to keep myself from a complete emotional meltdown, I've decided to ignore my imminent departure and focus on more fabulous things. For this afternoon that means expositions and espresso.

Paris I love you, just sayinnnn

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.