BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Finals come but twice a year. Thankfully.

When the weather eventually improves McGill student continue to hibernate. That’s right, final exams are once again upon us. At a time when we should be playing Frisbee on lower field, most students are still stuck inside at coffee shops trying desperately to catch up on weeks of untouched readings, myself included. Having exhausted my desire to study at Presse Café, Second Cup, or god forbid the library, I find myself stationed at Santropol. For those who are unaware, Santropol is the most darling restaurant in Montreal, boasting the best sandwiches in town and sinfully delicious desserts. Complete with wifi access, Santropol is my new study place du Jour. Freshly baked bread and disturbingly strong coffee make this the perfect place to tear through that 400 page course pack. Much better then the stale tuna fish sandwich you will undoubtedly be forced to eat while studying at the Redpath library.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.