BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Most wanted

Do you remember a time before swipe passes and electronic pads, when doors - and secrets- were opened with keys? From steamer trunks to hotel rooms, personal diaries to jewelery cases, a metal key was the only way in.

This spring Tiffany & Co. unlocked their archives where such vintage treasures lay hidden, and reworked them into exquisite pendants in silver, platinum, and gold. Now if only they'd make them to fit in our front doors, it would be the perfect mix of style and practicality.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.