BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Obsession of the moment

Hunter rain boots have developed a type of cult like following over the last few years. It makes perfect sense in Canada where we spend 70% our year knee deep in icy slush. The hottest new addition to the Hunter family comes complements of Mr. Jimmy Choo. Combining Choo’s trademark crocodile embossing with rubber wellies has yielded some surprisingly fantastic results. These boots are the ultimate in practical luxury. They will debut in June, to be sold exclusively at Jimmy Choo stores, with a select number available online. Don’t expect to get your hands on these beauties unless you register on the waitlist that opens up on May 1st. I for one, will be up earlier then I normally am for course registration. Happy Hunting.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.