BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Friday, April 10, 2009

Vintage is not a euphemism for old

There is something undeniably wonderful about buying vintage clothing. In most cases it’s the thrill of the hunt, and the prospect of finding a Givenchy silk scarf in the 2 for $5 bin. For those who are less inclined to dig, Nasty Girl Vintage is fantastic for when you’re feeling a little lazy. Whether you root through the bins at the Salvation Army or order your handpicked items online, buying vintage clothing guarantees the type of originality that can never be procured shopping at Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.