BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Saturday, November 14, 2009

stop the affordable insanity

I feel obliged to report that Jimmy Choo for H&M dropped today.

I could not be less excited.

While some of Choo's shoes are lovely, his affordable collection looks like it's been designed with a stripper named Candy in mind. I understand the line is supposed to be inexpensive, but slapping Jimmy Choo on the sole does not change the fact that you can find classier shoes at Aldo for 49.95. How can anyone think that rhinestone and leopard print stilettos are appropriate for anything other then working a pole???

Don't even get me started on the clothes.

I'm holding out for the Louboutin collaboration and I suggest you do the same.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.