BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Monday, December 7, 2009

I'll judge you on your choice

Betty or Veronica, Carrie or Samantha, and now.....Blair or Serena?
Scathing comebacks, meticulous attention to detail, impossibly perfect outfits for every occasion, you know I'm Team Blair. Serena is a coked-up peroxide blond destined for trophy wife status, who's talents don't extend past her cleavage. Well alright, she's good at hair flipping too.

“She’s best friends with this girl, Blair Waldorf. Who is basically everything I hate about the Upper East Side distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mots tossing, label-whoring package of girly evil.” - Dan

You said it Humphrey!

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.