BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Friday, December 18, 2009

See you in 12


I'm dashing home for the holidays, but don't worry I'll be back in time to ring in the new year. I'm jazzed to visit with family and friends but my heart remains in France. No amount of high school nostalgia or spiked eggnog could make me forget it. I haven't even left but I'm already plotting my return. Winter semester seems destined to be even more epic then Fall.

January Sched is as follows:

J money does New Years
Connecticut invasion
Twin joining me at Sci Po
Boltanski/the greatest New Yoker at Grand Palais
Exams (unfortunately must be acknowledged)
More late nights, hopefully less bar fights???

Off to Charles de Gualle, far too many overweight bags in hand!

Bisous bitches!

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.