BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Thursday, December 31, 2009

new year new you?


(the cherry blossom girl)

There's nothing more hopeful then the promise of a new year and the honest resolve of being a better person. Here are my 2010 resolutions:


*write more letters and less e-mails
*become fiscally responsible
*floss
*blog less, work more
*get 7 hours of sleep a night
*walk everywhere, even in the rain
*wear heels like a french women (ie everyday)
*find a new favorite nail color
*start and finish
A Man Without Qualities
*buy fresh cut flowers for every occasion
*say YES!

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.