BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Sunday, December 13, 2009

weekend warrior


*asleep at 4
*fashion exam at 8
*leisurely stroll
*vintage rummaging in the marais
*books held hostage at pompedou, damn strikers
*lunch with bunny
*champagne and punk rock by beaubourg, thanks irish.
*yoga can wait
*italian dins with my two favorite girls
*buffalo mozza on everything
*limoncello parting gift
*drinks with two frenchies
*rue cler sleepover, as per usual
*ladurée monthly fix.
*catch up drinks at amour, it's been too long
*baron baron baron
*early saturday night/sunday morning
*flea market finds
*brrr it's cold
*studyage?
*let's not and say we did

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.