BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sailor Scouts





If Sailor Moon grew up to be the first lady and starting wearing Italian couture I imagine it would look something like this. Armani Privé is generally too safe for my taste but I'm really digging the celestial metallic this season. It's a much lighter and younger collection then we're used to seeing from Armani but it feels very fresh and very now. The materials are shiny but not tacky, which is a very fine line to walk. I'm not as fussed on the accessories which were lackluster at best. A few really stunning evening gowns that will undoubtedly be seen at the next Met Gala, and some wonderful day wear that looks beautifully constructed. Hilary Clinton take note, pant suits don't have to be dowdy.

1 comment:

MonMon said...

Very sculptural - love them all

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.