BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

weird stuff always happens to me



I’m sitting in the St. Germain Starbucks yesterday afternoon studying for my exams, and the American outpost was jammed to the rafters so I was pressed right up against the sidewalk windows. As I was mid conversation, a man walking down the street came up the glass and proceeds to make out with the window that was 3 inches from my face. He stood there smiling at me for a second and then walked off.

I think I speak for everyone in that coffee shop when I say

wtf?

French men win the award for most bizarre displays of affection.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.