BLOGGING FROM THE EMPIRE STATE

Sunday, January 24, 2010

like communism: good in theory, bad in practice


Men's ready-to-wear is officially over and Haute Couture begins this evening. For my obsessive interest in women's fashion I can't say I care much for the men's. Yesterday we spent the evening at Baron tripping over malnourished underage male models. A group of three boys from Sweden started talking to us and after 5 minutes of conversation we surmised that they had no other interests other then walking in a straight line. Restaurants? No. Museums? No. Music? No. I began contemplating self injury just to get away. If you see a group of boys about 6 feet tall, waif thin, strong jaw, tousled European hair, getting their strut on, run do not walk in the opposite direction.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
I could tell you all about my wonderful and ridiculous Parisian life, the places I go, the things I do, and the people I see, but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Read and try to imagine. This is my Paris report.